This year, KSKI has your Valentine’s Day covered!
Text the keyword CUPID to 51879 for a chance to win a $20 Adam & Eve gift card! We’re picking qualifiers every day this week! Win one and you’re qualified for our grand prize drawing with a chance to win dinner for two at Black Bear Diner, a couple’s massage from Zenergy, and even more money to spend at Adam & Eve!
We’ll announce the grand prize winner on Friday, February 12th! Good Luck!!!
Love Is On The Air
Contest period: February 8, 2021 – February 12, 2021.
- How to enter:
- Listeners will be required to text the keyword CUPID to the short-code 51879 for a chance to qualify. Five (5) daily qualifiers will be selected from this entry method. Each qualifier will be awarded a gift card from Adam & Eve (valued at $20).
- Standard message & data rates may apply when texting to enter the contest.
- All qualifiers will be entered into the grand prize drawing with the ten (10) qualifiers from our sister stations (KECH, KYZK). Grand prize drawing will be held on Friday, February 12, 2021. Grand prize winner will receive dinner for two at Black Bear Diner, a couples massage from Zenergy, and an additional gift card from Adam & Eve.
- Five (5) Qualifier Prizes – $25 Adam & Eve Gift Card and one (1) Grand Prize – Dinner for two at Black Bear Diner (Valued at $60), couples massage from Zenergy (valued at $260), and an additional Adam & Eve Gift Card (valued at $50).
- Qualifier Prize Value: $20 ea.
- Grand Prize Value: $370
- Total Prize Value: $490
- Eligibility & Restrictions:
- This contest is open to listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the State of Idaho.
- Only one winner per household is allowed.
- Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Wood River Media employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Wood River Media; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Idaho area.
- Contest participants agree that 94.5 KSKI, Wood River Media, and the contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
- We will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Wood River Media.
- No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable.
- Prize will be awarded in the form of items and/or services.
- Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Wood River Media reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
- By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against 94.5 KSKI, Wood River Media, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by the station.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry.
- Wood River Media will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
- Wood River Media reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
- Wood River Media reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
- Wood River Media reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
- Station is not responsible for Internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.